Logistics play a crucial and integral role in the success of any project
TTSI covers the harbor when you need us there, servicing all available gates, any day of the week. Our multiple campuses give us ample holding capability to store your containers and dray them at your convenience. We can also transload your import product and facilitate shipments inland.
We work with you, the customs broker, and the steamship line to expedite the clearing of your containers so they are delivered for immediate disposition. We use proven surveillance and tracking technology to provide real-time status updates of your freight while in transit and can update your systems through EDI and web transmissions.
TTSI Drayage Division is available to manage container movements at major port terminals throughout the United States. We stay a step ahead for our customers by being strategically located in close proximity of port terminals. TTSI provides local and regional drayage such as store door moves as well as border crossing.
In California, TTSI operates a totally clean fleet in the Ports of Long Beach, Los Angeles, and San Diego. We are compliant with all CA Regulations and meet the current environmental standards in all other Ports.
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Major presence in deep-water harbors— servicing some of the largest importers and exporters to the United States
- We meet the current environmental standards in all Ports
- Access to additional power capacity for port drayage
- Extended hours in all ports – 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, using off-hour times and weekend gates
- Operates in immediate proximity of ports terminals
- Able to claim cargo through the Port Systems on behalf of our customer
- Facilities available to store or stage containers and deliver them at your convenience
- Customer Service Representatives (CSR) actively works to expedite release of shipments while providing customers daily, real-time updates and accurate tracking of every container from receipt of deliver order to termination of empty container.
- Qualcomm and GPS technology provide surveillance and tracking of cargo for real-time electronic situation reports
- Real-time updates and accurate tracking of every container
- Schedule drayage deliveries that optimize workforce planning and freight management
- Facilitate faster freight processing by communicating information electronically (EDI)